Windows collaboration display
- Certified for Skype for Business and is supported by Microsoft Teams
- Integrated microphone, speakers and high-quality camera
- Seamless operation and conferencing with Microsoft Office 365
- Fast 'Plug and play' with single 8m USB-C connector
- Brilliant eye-catching 4K image content with direct optical bonding
- Elegant edge to edge highly responsive PCAP 10-point touch
- Smart building management using the data from the IoT sensor hub and the optional services
- Easy device screen sharing with in-built Wireless Casting and the Touch Back control
The Windows collaboration display from Sharp is a next generation 4K 70” interactive display, meeting the Microsoft specifications, that enables better space utilisation and more productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms, training rooms, technical reviews and virtually anywhere else.The Windows collaboration display from Sharp is a next generation 4K 70” interactive display, that enables better space utilisation and more productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms, training rooms, technical reviews and virtually anywhere else.
With the Windows collaboration display, you can make almost any type of meeting more productive by enabling teams to easily connect and share ideas in an environment that’s fully optimised for comfort and efficiency. The Windows collaboration display from Sharp works best when used with the Microsoft 365 collaboration tools and it has also been certified for Skype for Business and is supported by Microsoft Teams.
Its built-in IoT sensors also collect real-time data about room usage and ambient conditions and can connect to the Microsoft Azure Digital Twins cloud platform as part of a smart building strategy.
Using Sharp’s award-winning professional display technology, the Windows collaboration display also includes an integrated high-quality camera, far field microphone (sound collection 4-6m) and speakers, for an effective video conferencing solution. The 8m long, high quality USB-C cable provides a simple single connection for all the video, audio, touch and network data, and reduces the amount of time spent setting up meeting equipment.
It's time to have smarter meetings where you simply walk in, plug in and work together.